Let's say I go to your house and prove you have 10,000 pounds of heroin lying around. I get you to agree to dispose of it in my presence, but about 1/2 way through you kick me out of the house.... Now, when asked about what you did with all that heroin, you pretend like you don't know what I am talking about. I KNOW you had that heroin and I KNOW you wouldn't destroy it without making a record of it. The only other two alternatives are that you still have it or you sold it.

That is essentially the situation with Iraq. They haven't even come up with an excuse that is as good as "the dog ate it." We already proved they had this stuff in 1992 and if they can't prove they got rid of it, they still have it. Unfortunately, Iraq is a huge country with tons of places to hide stuff. They had 6 years of experience on how weapons inspectors work to learn how to hide things plus another 5 years to hide things after they left. Our intelligence on them is very spotty (closed country), but their intelligence on weapons inspectors has been telling them where they will be searched in advance.

So, I think it is disingenious to argue that they don't have NBC as it was already conclusively proven in 1992.

I've just been on a rampage shooting a gun at my neighbors. If you see a gun in my hands and I put it behind my back, when you ask "which hand is it in," you are going to expect it to be in one of them. If I then proceed to tell you that is in neither hand and that I have no idea what you are talking about, I would hope that you get suspicious.

-Biscuits