Geez, you know the explorer like the back of your hand. I just fell out of my seat when you mentioned the tissue dispenser. :) You have been very helpful and I really appreciate it. Thanks so much. Ok, how hard is it to make my own switch box? Although I almost know nothing about sound stuff, I am a very quick learner. If given a good tuturiol or kit, I can do anything. Does radio shack make custom items? Would it be cheaper to just ask them to make it? When were talking about this, are we talking about the actual physical switch I press to go from A to B, or are we talking about the main switch device? Since your middle name is explorer, do you think there is any place to put my empeg so its, (1) easy to see from both driver seats and different angles from the back (2) not going to get knocked or kicked off because its not strongley secured and (3) somewhere where its not in direct line of the sun. And finally, I was thinking about possibly just taking out my whole unit and then somehow connecting a smaller interface and mounting it next to my stering wheel, it would only need like cd #, track #, and seek left, seek right, play, and volume and a couple of switches for the radio. Because the empeg would look sweet in the normal spot. I have my 6 cd in my compartment between the two front seats. The only prob is that I still would like to keep a tape player, although its not a must. Ok, see what you think so far and then i will pick you brain again. Again, thanks for you time and patience
-Jordan