Alright, if you want those funky plasma clouds pimpin' your car, this is how I see it. The coin/stuff holder is probably a definite no. That part of the console I think is just too narrow, and even if it wasn't, might require some pretty irreversible cutting to do it. The air conditioning vent would take some work and cutting as well, I believe, plus, it would absolutely *axe* the efficiency of your climate control (all the air would have to come out of the defroster vents and the side vents near the doors. In the summer, that air going up toward the empeg might cool it *way* down (don't think that's at all necessary), but in the winter (unless you close off those ducts), the heat could do some damage to your unit. I don't even think those would be the right size anyway, too skinny. Removing the stereo you have is probably your best option, to tell you the truth. You can get adapters for FoMoCo's oversized slots from Crutchfield, buy an amp, and have an exclusively empeg system (I mean geez, this is like *80* full albums at 128k/44.1kHz!!) You could then hold onto the changer and head unit for when you sold the vehicle, and chuck them right back in, or you could try to sell them in the want ads. This option would cost you an adapter from Crutchfield (go here), and the cost of whatever amp you choose. Try to buy one that's suited to the speakers you've got (probably 20-45 watts per channel? I'm not sure of the power handling limits of the JBL's), that way, you won't have to buy new speakers. You can also get some cash back if you decide to sell the changer and head unit. Crutchfield also offers this, which would allow you to mount the empeg in it's own bay under the dash. (This would require all the switchbox work, etc. that we talked about earlier, but might save you some $$$ and allow you to keep your current setup. It would have a limited placement area though, pretty much just under the glovebox part of the dash on the passenger side.) That's about all I can think of now...

Festus