Hmm... Even though I have considered putting the empeg in the back or something, im still using that as a last resort. I really dont want to spend over 1000 dollars and not be able to show off my empeg, especially the visulization thing! Well, here are my last ideas. Could i (or some professional) mount the empeg in either (1) the front center airconditioning vent (2) in the coin/stuff holder below the stereo and above the ashtray (3) and finally just remove my current stereo put the empeg in that slot, then either not have a regular stereo or put a smaller interface in the existing slot or some real small interface somewhere near the stering wheel. I know number 3 is drastic but im really not planning to sell my car really soon, and by the time i do i might just sell the empeg with it and just get a new one (which should be a million times better unless the y2k destroys earth as we know it :) ) and i would kill to have my empeg right there easy access and free for all to see, including criminals if thats the case. Tell me what you think and how much damage to my car and wallet will any of these options take, especially 3. Thanks for your time and patience.