I'm now embarrassed for even wanting a copy... good thing I'm wearing a mask eh?
Bah, don't be embarassed. I freely admit to making liberal use of my Replay's "instant replay" and slow-motion controls... But aside from shock value, you didn't miss all that much. The very fact that she felt she had to show her boobs on the boob tube to make an impression is a sad commentary on society in general, and the pop music world in particular.

Speaking of which, aren't we due for a musical revolution of some sort? We're well into the '00s here and there's been not even a hint of any new trend in music. If I had been knocked into a coma in 1998 and woke up today, I wouldn't notice anything new about today's popular music. There doesn't even seem to be anything going on "out on the fringes" that's poised to explode. Has the music industry just completely stagnated? Where's the next British Invasion or Punk or Grunge or whatever to wash away this tripe?

And yes, I asked this same question a year or so ago... It still boggles my mind that nothing's changed.