Football players don't glorify violence, drug-dealing, gun-toting or homicide.

You're right, they don't. They do something much worse. They make all of it acceptable. And they do that by being let off with fines and apologies where a normal citizen would go to jail.

Back this up with evidence, please. All of the examples you linked to in your previous post mentioned serious charges and reasonably high bail amounts. None displayed football players avoiding charges or getting off light. Your statement could probably be extended to "wealthy people" insted of football players.

Rap constantly glorifies all of these things.

I can't disagree strongly enough. Yes, a lot of hip-hop and mainstream top 40 rap has a foul message. But I find that most "ghetto" rap tends to have a fairly positive message, though usually voiced in a rougher manner than some may care for.

Just because a few non-mainstream rap artists have good messages does not make the whole genre NOT glorify violence, drug-dealing, gun-toting or homicide. Jay-Z, NWA, Easy E, Snoop Dogg, DMX, Eminem, 2Pac, Nas... who did I miss? All promote some or all of the examples you mentioned. Can you say the "share" is the same in the NFL?