Football sucks

I like American Football (actually I'm a Rugby fan above all else....) Though I can see why some wouldn't.

The big thing for me is that living in New England you just know that when you sit down to watch the Patriots - your stomache will be in knots for the next ~60 minutes (or the 12 minutes of non-continuous action that the Super Bowl offers.) They will always take it down to the wire and keep you on the edge of your seat till the very end. That's what keeps me watching.

And for what it's worth: the Panthers played out of their minds yesterday. I really felt bad for them after they fought so hard.

...and rejuvenated her buzzless career.

[disclaimer] Let me just clear the air and say that I dislike any type of music that Janet Jackson has ever put out. I dislike her style, her dancing and her genre (POP).[/disclaimer]

Wow, how old do I sound?

That being said I think she's absolutely brilliant! Is there anyone not talking about her, in one context or another, today - the day her new single is released?

CBS is officially the worst network.

Honestly, I don't see how CBS (or anyone) could've expected anything different from an MTV produced event. In the rare event that someone DOES actually see a music video on that channel.... It's exactly like what we saw during the half-time show. Duh!