Now, if Greg had to connect to the blue wire on the tuner module for his Odyssey, then I'm sure I have to do that as well (but his notes don't mention him doing that ...).

You do NOT have to connect the Power Attn wire on the tuner module to anything in the Ody (Oh, Hi back from VT. got lots of baby gifts)

The blue cable comming out of the tunner connection is if you have a power anttena like the Lexus or Mercedes does. You know, the kind of anttena that goes up and down. That cable tells the anttena to raise or lower. Since the Ody has a fixed antenna, you just cap it off and go on your merry way.

BTW, f you are still have problems with reception, Declain and I have found that position of the tuner module in the car means everything when it comes to getting good reception. For my Ody, I up the module on the right hand side of the pull out tray between the mount and the dask. That way there is a minimum amout of things between the tuner and the outside. The tuner extension would give you more options for placement but I couldn't find any better than there.

Greg