My recommendation (if you want to make this available) ...

Make what available? Oh, the chart. Yes, when I write all this down I'll note the Crutchfield pinouts/colors. I'll look when I go to install the antenna booster.

Called Honda service. After much prodding, they confirmed that there is no antenna booster in the Odyssey, that the factory headunit does the deed, and that no aftermarket part is available from them specifically. This after a few minutes of them whining "no-one's ever asked us this before, hold on ..." - you'd think they didn't know anything about Hondas.

Hmm. I just called the place I purchased the Ody at (not near here - way out of town). Wow, a lot friendlier, and more knowledgeable. They confirmed, in a matter of seconds, exactly what I found from the local service dept.

And so I ordered the part from that other online catalog.

I'm also taking it in to a shop to get an estimate on installing the tweeters in as stealthy a manner as possible. They estimated over the phone they could pull it off in about 45 minutes, esp. since we have all the parts already. They'll also tune it for me. (They've done one empeg Mk I install before so they're particularly interested to see our handiwork with this install.) They have an antenna booster too but it's the box-looking one from out of the '70s. We'll see how it goes.