Post the backwards ones us in the world of right hand drive will be fine with them ;)

The corrected ones are forthcoming!

Not sure if I should post this to Bugs yet or not, 'cause I really don't know if it is one. At any rate ...

I dropped in 2.00b7 and the Hijack kernel. The new good news is the power antenna lead is now kicking in!!! Unless there are some really strange weather patterns in the metropolitan NY/NJ area, the FM stations I expect to receive come in nice and strong. I admit, at least one station has a bit of far-off "noise" in the background, but that may have always been there.

Unfortunately, I'm still getting super-lousy AM reception on all counts. Now, it may be worth noting that, with 2.00b3, I know there was an issue with the power antenna lead not kicking in unless you switched to/from the player first. Only thing is, even doing that never helped. Now it's a non-issue. I go to FM and it's nice and strong. But still not in AM.

Just thinking out loud - assuming for a minute it isn't the antenna amp or anything (since it's certainly working for FM), could a similar issue WRT AM still exist (that existed with FM)?

The antenna booster claims to work with AM and FM, so ... clues, anyone? (The station I'm referring to as a test is 880 WCBS - an EXTREMELY strong signal in this area.)