Quote:
Don't get me wrong (I'll say it again) there are other decent shows on TV. I think NCIS is pretty good, the original CSI, Without a Trace, Criminal Minds and a number of others. I don't watch most of them though. I do watch House and my girlfriend also watches Grey's Anatomy (I see one episode here and there and like it, but don't follow it).

My wife watches all that stuff, so I tend to get stuck watching them.

Brain fart: what is it about crime shows and medical shows? Let's combine them. Criminal medicine? Medical criminals? Of course, the CSI shows are already half-way there. Every time they're showing someone doing lab work, they've always got some kind of trendy music going on. If there was a CSI drinking game, you'd have to yell out "Science Music!" and take a drink. If the lab work is being done by some impossibly good-looking top model playing a scientist and wearing a lab coat, you'd take two drinks and yell out "She blinded me with science!"

(I'm tempted to make an exception for Boston Legal. Initially it just annoyed me, but my wife is hooked and I'm regularly impressed by the witty writing. It's hard not to enjoy the torture they regularly apply to William Shatner's character.)