I see that if I attempt to edit the previous post it puts a lot of those garbage tags into my text, so I'll just add one correction here.

When I wrote "him" in the first paragraph (which appears in quotes) I meant Nathan.

I can't remember the last time I've ever participated in a thread about a running plot in a TV show. Maybe never in this fashion. I've seen threads that border on losing a grip with one's reality on network TV forums though. Glad this isn't exactly that fanatical. When I discuss TV it's usually from artistic and/or technical perspectives. I'm not one to immerse myself in the fictionalized world of the characters.

That's the same way I draw my opinion of any movie or TV show. I view the product as a work of art that takes both an enormous amount of creative and technical talent on many fronts to accomplish. Maybe it's somewhat a systematic approach, but it just comes so natural that it's not something I have to use a check-list for. It's also why I feel Heroes is the "best" program on prime-time TV today.

Edited by hybrid8 (02/05/2007 13:11)