More on Heroes and the Haitian:
Spoiler:

Pbafvqre: gur Yvaqrezna tnat jnf ng fbzr fgntr va gur cebprff bs erpehvgvat Cnexzna gb jbex jvgu gurz. Yvxrjvfr, gur Unvgvna nyernql jbexrq sbe gurz. Yrg'f nffhzr gung gur Unvgvna naq Cnexzna raqrq hc jbexvat gbtrgure nf cneg bs gur Yvaqrezna betnavmngvba. Yvxrjvfr, jr xabj gung Yvaqrezna fhccbegf Anguna Crgeryyv sbe hygvzngryl orvat gur Cerfvqrag. Vg'f n ubc, fxvc, naq n whzc sebz gurer gb gur Yvaqrezna tnat (jvgu be jvgubhg Yvaqrezna uvzfrys) jbexvat gb fhccbeg Anguna Crgeryyv, nsgre ur'f cerfvqrag, cnegvphyneyl jura gurl znl abg xabj gung ur'f orra xvyyrq naq ercynprq ol Flyne.

In short, the wonder of this episode, and of the series in general, is that you can pretty much always concoct some way that everything fits together. Nothing about Heroes has honked me off like what happens every time I watch one of the CSI shows. My favorite, recently, was with this couple who put gasoline in their own home, hoping to fake their death, only a burglar/intruder managed to cause the house to ignite when they weren't expecting it. Bogosity #1: if you've just loaded your house with gasoline, and you decide not to light the match, you're certainly not going to sleep there until you know that you're not sitting on a powder keg any more. Bogosity #2: the show claimed the house fire couldn't start until both the gas fumes reached the water heater's pilot light *and* the window was broken, letting extra air in the house. (There's plenty of air in the house to support the fire.) Bogosity #3: Something about whether or not the chick had carbon dioxide on her clothes helped implicate her. Carbon dioxide? Please. That's even worse than every time the manage to zoom deep into an image and enhance it to get some incredible high fidelity result.