* applause *

Bitt, you hit the nail on the head. I agree with your comments 100%.

Personally, I thought season 2 of Lost wasn't as strong as the first, but that's to be expected of many shows. Besides, I think season 1 of Lost is one of the best seasons of TV ever made, so it's hard to live up to that.

But that doesn't matter, because that's not what turned people off of the show. I think most people bailed early on this season just because, like you said, "they weren't revealing enough." I have to ask these people what show they're watching, because as far as I can see they reveal stuff all the time. There's constantly new information. The only thing is that most of the information brings up new questions, but I love that.

It's okay, though. I feel sorry for the people who bailed on Lost, because most of them did it before the third season really picked up. The first Desmond flashback episode was probably the mark of the turnaround, and easily the strongest episode of the second and third seasons as of yet. It seemed to me that the show really found its footing again and has been doing really well ever since. His other flashback episode was nearly just as good.

Quote:
A seemingly very well developed play book is why I think Heroes is doing so well.

Bruno, you know I like Heroes, but I think it's unfair to say to say that before the first season is even done. Who knows what the play book will look like 3/4 of the way through it's third season. I'm not as confident as you about it.

Edited by Dignan (10/05/2007 00:36)