Quote:
Quote:

24 just gets more and more insane with every episode. That show knows no limits to poor writing, continuity, time lapse and of course with some performances so bad they deserve special award recognition (even the Razzies are too good for them).

Why on earth are you watching it then ? Surely life is too short to carry on watching TV that you know sucks ?

We stopped watching 24 sometime early in season 3, it already sucked big time then.

I missed 24 when it started, but heard all of my friends talking about, so I figured I'd get into it eventually. I can't just pick up a show halfway into it. If it's got any kind of running story at all, I've got to start at the beginning. So, when the episodes started rerunning on cable, I set up a wishlist on TiVo to catch them until I had enough to start at the beginning.

Just last night, about 2/3 of the way through season 3, I decided, "F this. This show is retarded". I figured after watching 2 2/3 seasons of this and seeing the show have to resort to the same plot devices over and over, the exact same setups, and the exact same conflicts, I was sure to only get more of the same. By this time, I had the entire remaining run of the show up to last nights new episode on the TiVo, and I deleted it all.

I was second guessing myself today. Like Bruno, once I started into it I felt a sort of obligation to finish. But I'm feeling pretty good tonight about my decision to kick. I'll be able to put that ~82 hours (minus commercials plus who knows how many other seasons they'll make) to much better use, and my TiVo's breathing a lot easier now with so much more space available.