Let's see, in no particular order:

Heroes -- getting dumber every day. Damn near "midichlorians" levels of dumb.

Dollhouse -- just the moment after it was canceled, it has become beyond awesome. Damn you Fox!

BSG spin-off Caprica -- oy vey! I bought the direct-to-DVD pilot and was sorely disappointed in ways that would require serious spoilers. Suffice to say that the whole plot revolved around the most ridiculous series of MacGuffin-like ideas. Well, now it seems that SyFy has picked it up as a series. Ron Moore started off BSG so well, then it descended deep into the bowels of WTF and Caprica is just more WTF piled on top.

Chuck -- so far, it's still working for me. They went to great story-writing lengths to bring everybody back to the Buy More, but it works. The B-story elements are as compelling as ever. I'm glad that Chuck didn't just become a super-badass, despite his new abilities.

FlashForward -- coming back soon. I'll keep watching. Not deeply enthusiastic, but maybe they actually know where they're going, unlike, say...

V -- also coming back soon. I'll let the TiVo keep grabbing it but I won't watch it for a while. Somebody please wake me up if it gets interesting.

Burn Notice -- new season starting soon. I kinda like this one, but I'm not really sure why.

Top Gear -- at least something is still brilliant. (I also downloaded some TG:Australia, and haven't been impressed at all.)

Is there some genius TV that I'm missing?