Originally Posted By: hybrid8
Having watched all the Heroes episodes this season, I didn't even know the last one was the season finale.

Click to reveal..
You mean the one where they defeat the season-long bad guy, save the day, and Claire reveals everyone to the whole world? The episode where, at the end, they splashed on the screen "End of Book _whatever_?" I can see where you might have been confused...

I just find it hilarious that I seem to be the only person who liked this last season, but disliked all the other seasons. The show still had it's fundamental problems, but there was a cohesive plot (well, relative to previous years), a decent villain with a complicated personality (more of a personality than any of the other characters), and a somewhat frequent display of peoples' powers.

Click to reveal..
The only question now is how the series will progress (if picked up) now that the world knows about these people with powers. The show has gone its entire run without including even a second of involvement from the outside world, so I doubt the showrunners are capable of looking from the outside-in. Will they go X-Men or 4400?

Fun tidbit: apparently an upcoming episode of Fringe will be a musical episode. They'll pass it off as Walter's subconscious mind working things out. I have no idea how this will play out. I think the character I have the hardest time seeing doing song and dance is Olivia. I could even see Broyles doing a number.