Human Target was watchable but I worry for subsequent episodes in terms of VFX and set construction. The pilot, which may have had a higher budget than future episodes already looked a little cheap and dated in some scenes. Apart from that, this is the first show in a long time that I can link directly to the action shows of the 80's like the A-Team and MacGuyver. It doesn't necessarily have the schtick of those shows, but something about Human Target just makes me feel like I'm watching a blast from the past.

It's watchable, but not high on my list of favorites (which is quite small anyway). I'm not sure it's going to last.

I think Flash forward is going to get cancelled sooner rather than later along with V. Taking them off the air for so long was a huge nail in their coffins since I don't believe they had yet built critical mass in terms of audience/attention. The networks have also not been promoting them at all while they've been off. In contrast, ABC has done quite a bit of promotion for Lost's last season.

Heroes is near terrible. But I still watch it for some inexplicable reason. It's just shit writing on top of more shit writing. Little to no continuity or characterization and definitely absolutely no character development over the course of the whole series. Seems like every week there is just more mundane crap. It just isn't believable that for a huge number of people with these powers to waste so much time just sitting around drinking coffee and talking about the weather (essentially the main plot of every episode).

I just started watching the new season of 24 and it's also watchable but sometimes painful in its obvious plot devices. I wish they would abandon the 24-hour concept and bullshit "real-time" tag. It's clearly not anything remotely close to real-time like the first season was. A good reboot could be had with 24x24 where the season took place over 24 days with one day per episode. There are also way (way!) too many story lines going at the same time. One of the same things that made the Star Wars prequels absolutely crap.

Cable/premium still rules and Dexter, True Blood and Californication were the highlights of the season. Weeds was pretty good and I'm currently watching Men of a Certain Age which is growing on me - Ray Romano's new show, which is as far from his previous as you can imagine (I didn't like his sitcom).

Best comedy on network right now comes from ABC IMO. Cougar Town and Modern Family. I still very much like the Office and Parks and Rec. 30 Rock looks good but I'll have to watch it from the start since I skipped it when it originally premiered.

As predicted, the Jay Leno show is a total and complete failure and NBC is deep in the shit because of it. Seriously, who didn't see this train-wreck coming? Apparently the executive team at NBC. The same tards responsible for killing some good programming and giving the boot to Medium, which is still doing quite well (on CBS), IMO.

Scrubs (also ABC) rebooted this year which I found difficult to get into. I was lamenting the loss of Zack Braff the lead, but the current rebooted format works better without him there. I still prefer the old format however. Another comedy still doing very well is How I Met Your Mother, though I wish they'd lose the laugh track.

House is still one of my favorite shows along with Fringe, which unfortunately has had just a few too many close-calls with X-Files episodes (storylines/format ) for my liking. I can't for the life of me understand how NBC has kept Chuck alive. Even the commercials/previews for it look dull and make me want to change the channel.