I can't recall where I read that about Kring, but it would have been around the time the show premiered. Maybe an interview with TV-Guide or similar.

Lost came in second place last night for every time slot. It lost out to both CSI NCIS LA and The Good Wife. I suppose that's to be expected, certain shows really command the ratings these days, especially derivative ones. smile

You wouldn't know that however trying to find any Lost news on the net however. There are probably at least a dozen Lost forums and sites, and practically every one of them is next to impossible to reach today. Servers are busy with too many people causing long page load times or load failures. Forums that shut down non-menber viewing for a day or more after each episode airing, forums that are registration-only, forums that you have to pay to access and forums that only let you read a certain number of messages before you're forced to register.

These are clearly people who aren't being polled by Nielson. Clearly there are also some crazed and rabid fans out there. Many of them too difficult to comprehend in written expression.

Edited by hybrid8 (03/02/2010 18:00)