Originally Posted By: Tim
I think V is pretty good. That and Justified are the two main shows that I'm watching right now.

I like and watch V as well, and I would have liked ABC to have kept both shows. I'm just saying that if they absolutely had to have only one, it should have been Flashforward. A much better replacement for Lost if nothing else.

I've read that some people thought Flashforward was too slow and lost interest. It picked up in the second half however, where I don't think V has picked up much steam at all. It's moving along at a much slower pace than I had thought and with no sign that the main characters are actually going to be able to do anything significant. I hope the beef up the second season a bit. And also improve some of their compositing and keying.

I haven't seen Justified yet, but I'd like to. It airs originally on FX and I'm not sure who, if anyone broadcasts it in Canada at this point. It will likely have to come off the net like a number of other no-shows here.

EDIT: Typo. I accidentally wrote "NBC" when I have meant to write "ABC" - fin thing is I had done this during the day and now I'm correcting it after about a full bottle of wine. wink