Originally Posted By: wfaulk
Don't get a Blackberry. They suck. I'll go into more detail if you'd like.

I'd like. I certainly think it has flaws, and I'll list them, but overall I'm finding it extremely useful. And if you want a smartphone with a physical keyboard, it's hard to do better than the Curve, IMO.

Negatives:
- sub-par interaction with Google services (but like I've said before, no phone running anything buy Android does this well)
- no touchscreen: sometimes the ball can get tedious, though it's miles better than the click wheel
- third-party applications: Apple and Google are doing it right, by centralizing the application network - finding apps for the Blackberry is a jungle full of quicksand
- I've never liked the menu system
- 2G, though the Bold will be out soon and that looks like some pretty great hardware

Positives:
- A2DP: it sounds just fine to me in the car, and at least on my phone it merely sips the battery
- battery life in general is very good. Yes, I charge it every night, but I could get away with another day and that's all I expect from a smartphone
- the general feel of the hardware is excellent. it feels like a really solid device

Hmm, my list of positives is pretty short, but I still think it's a decent phone. I'm not saying I won't switch over to an Android phone the second some good hardware comes out, though.